My wife burst into the studio with it one day excitedly explaining what a good deal she had gotten from Sam Walton on it because it was a hideous pink color, "you don't mind do you?". I taped off the speakers and dashboard panel assembly with duct tape and shot the device out in the backyard, with black auto enamel
Above I have opened and spread its little sternum to reveal "the ghost in the machine" If you don't have a little MP3 player, I suggest that it is a great invention. They are so common now they are no longer new technology and are simple to use and amazingly portable. They will work when spotted with oil paint also.
Some of the things on my Ipod are;
- Jeff Beck, Live at Ronnie Scotts
- Live Grateful Dead concerts.
- Albeniz, Iberia, played by Alicia De Larrocha
- Pat Metheny, The Way Up
- Townes Van Zandt
- Savoy Brown
- Muddy Waters
- Steve Winwood, Nine Lives
- Johhny A, Get Inside
- Moe, Live concert
- Mark Knopfler, Kill to get Crimson
- Mansour, Cheshman Siah
- Dick Powell, I only have eyes for you