Well let's see.....
- I would use Blockx paint, I like it , there are a few more expensive paints, like Old Holland, but I like Blockx.
- I would use Fredrix's, Kent Linen to paint on, there are again more expensive oil primed linens, but that will do.
- I would probably continue using the Winsor and Newton brushes, but I would throw them away and the end of every day. I do like em sharp.
- I would use English rectified turpentine as my solvent, again Winsor Newton's is fine. It sure smells good.
- My white would remain Lefranc and Bourgeois, It is my favorite white at any price.
- I would wallow in Genuine Rose Madder, and cobalt violet, I might choose the Old Holland for that. The list on that is 468 dollars a 225 ml. tube but it is awfully nice.
- I would allow about 2,000 dollars or more for each 24 by 36 frame. I know several makers in that price range.
- I would have a Wooten desk for a taboret.