Last night we observed that;
MIXTURES OF TWO PRIMARIES FORM THE SECONDARY COLORS, ORANGE, PURPLE AND GREEN.
The next rule is this:
IF YOU MIX CERTAIN SECONDARIES WITH A PRIMARY, YOU FORM A TERTIARY COLOR.
Here is the list on those;
- red, a primary mixed with orange, makes red-orange, a secondary.
- yellow mixed with green makes yellow-green.
- blue mixed with violet (purple) makes blue violet
- yellow mixed with orange makes yellow-orange
- blue mixed with green makes blue-green
- red mixed with violet makes red-violet
That leaves one more category of tertiaries, the compliments. I will go after them tomorrow night.
I have received so many complaints about the white text on black that I have decided to poll the readers. There is a poll at the upper right of my sidebar. Be sure to vote. However just like referendums in Massachusetts and California, I as administrator and virtual BLOG LORD reserve the right to ignore the results of the voting. We'll see how it goes.
I am moving my blog to Wordpress. The new URL address where I soon will be posting new entries is: stapletonkearns-blog.com. You can check it out right now but I am still in the process of moving. There will be a redirect of the URL stapletonkearns.blogspot.com that you are using now and all the links and feeds should still work without your changing anything. I also will leave this blog up just in case.